Sub Zero Mission Annual Bike Run 2023
June 25 @ 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Our veteran-focused annual bike run kicks off this year from The Sub Zero Mission headquarters & ends at The Shop with Big in Japan playing.
Your ticket purchase will put your name on a spreadsheet for check-in on the day of the run. It is $30.00 per person, including a swag bag with a bandana-style scarf, motorcycle puck, window cling, SZM goodies, and a $10.00 food voucher for The Shop.
2023 Annual Bike Run – Sub Zero Mission
The schedule is as follows:
Check-in begins at 9:30 AM with kickstands up at 11:00 AM at Sub Zero Mission’s HQ located @ 1760 N Ridge Rd. Painesville, OH 44077.
- Stop #1 is at the LeRoy VFW – 12827 Painesville Warren Rd. (Rt 86) Painesville.
- Stop #2 is at Chardon Tavern – 405 Water St. Chardon
- Stop #3 is at Paradise Bay – 414 Geneva Point, Roaming Shores
- Stop #4 is at GOTL Brewing Company – 5243 Lake Rd E. Geneva
- Stop #5 returns to The Shop Bar & Grill located – 1808 N Ridge Rd, Painesville
At the end of the run, there will also be a Chinese Auction and 50/50 at The Shop Bar & Grill