- Raffle tickets and drawing for Booze Barrel will be sold at Mr. Lee’s throughout the day.
- Highest number and lowest number will receive prizes.
- The Booze Barrel Raffle will be done at Mr. Lee’s at the conclusion of the bike run via Facebook Live on the Sub Zero Mission Facebook Page.
- We ask that at the end of the run and no later than 5:30pm you provide your numbers to a SZM volunteer at your final location.
- Due to COVID regulations we will be having multiple starting locations.
- Kick stands up at 11:00am. Please arrive at the location on your ticket to register by 10:00am.
Please read the following in its entirety.
- Due to the COVID Pandemic, we have had to make some changes in order for this to be a safe event.
- Please make yourself familiar with the current CDC Guidelines in preparation for and during this event
- We would like to encourage you to be social! However, please remember that you MUST adhere to the CDC and local guidelines for in-person gatherings and events which include wearing a mask and maintain 6’ social distancing.
The COVID Event Guidelines require attendees to PRE-REGISTER.
- Attendees are asked to choose their starting location when purchasing tickets. This enables us to have several starting locations
- On the day of the event, attendees will be asked to arrive at the location that has been pre-selected during checkout.
- Please review waiver information for list of COVID questions. By purchasing a ticket, you agree you have read and answered no to all questions.
- We are excited to be able to host this event as we know everyone is ready to get out and ride.
- We want to make sure it is as safe as possible.
- We understand we are in different times and ask that we all work together to make this an enjoyable and worth while event.
- Sub Zero Merchandise will be available all day at Mr. Lee’s.
- Your attendance and participation will benefit Sub Zero Mission.
Remember, Nobody Should Freeze to Death in America!