312 Chances to Win!
We Draw a Winner Six (6) Days a Week.
Winning numbers will be based on the daily 7:29 P.M.
drawing of the Ohio Pick 3 Daily Number Lottery throughout
the year and can be checked at www.ohiolottery.com.
Calendars are $100 each and there will be only 1,000 Sold
Sub Zero Mission 2022 Calendar Rafﬂe is a fundraiser that will benefit Sub Zero Mission and Pets of the Homeless. Sub Zero Mission provides warming items to the area homeless population with a focus on veterans. Pets of the Homeless will receive dog food for their mission. As we know, pets have a magical way of helping get our homeless off the streets.
- Calendars are $100.00 each and supply is limited to 1,000 calendars.
- Each information card must be filled out by the purchaser and returned to Sub Zero Mission with legible contact information.
- The purchase of one calendar is required to enter the rafﬂe. Winners can win multiple times.
- Each calendar constitutes an equal chance to win.
- All unsold calendars become the property of Sub Zero Mission.
- Prize descriptions are printed on the calendar to be drawn Monday through Saturday.
- The daily winner receives the prize printed on the calendar for that day.
- Drawing of the winning tickets will begin Saturday, January 1, 2022, and end on Saturday, December 31, 2022.
- Winning numbers will be based on the daily 7:29 P.M. drawing of the Ohio Pick 3 Daily Number Lottery throughout the year and can be checked at www.ohiolottery.com.
- The winning number needs to be the exact number drawn (straight) from 000 thru 999.
- There is no limit to how many times a number can win.
- Daily prizes may vary slightly due to availability. Sub Zero Mission has the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Buyers must be 21 years or older.
- By purchasing a rafﬂe ticket/calendar, you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearms(s) won.
- All firearm regulations must be met before you receive a firearm. Any winner failing to pass any relevant state or federal background check will forfeit their prize to Sub Zero Mission.
- Firearms are inherently dangerous. Winners are responsible for safe usage, and must follow all laws, regulations, and manufacturer’s instructions for safe firearms handling. Sub Zero Mission assume no liability for improper use of a firearm.
- Any fees associated with the winners provided FFL holder is solely the responsibility of the winner.
- Out of State winners: Firearms will be shipped at your cost to your nearest FFL dealer.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winners to contact Sub Zero Mission: however, Sub Zero Mission will attempt to reach out to winners the following day after the drawing. If Sub Zero Mission cannot notify the winners, the following day staff shortage, they will send out a notification on the next business day through the contact information provided on the rafﬂe ticket. Winners will be posted on the Sub Zero Mission Facebook page weekly. If Sub Zero Mission is unable to contact the winner, it is the sole responsibility of the winning ticket holder to contact Sub Zero Mission to claim their firearm.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
- All firearms are new, factory made, standard over the counter guns. No custom calibers or designs are included.
- Any firearm that is won may not be exchanged for any other firearm, different caliber, cash, store credit, or any other item. Sub Zero Mission reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value if the designated firearm is not available for unforeseen reasons.
- In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the Winner, and arrangements must be made directly between the winner and Sub Zero Mission in partnership with the FFL dealer.
- Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won are legal in their state or city, prior to taking possession of the firearm(s) won.
- In the event the winner cannot be contacted within 31 days of the drawing, the winning prize value will be transferred to Sub Zero Mission as a donation.
- Sub Zero Mission makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, at law or equity, in respect to any firearm.
- All prizes unclaimed by winners on February 28, 2023, become the property of Sub Zero Mission.
- Sub Zero Mission reserves the right to modify any gun/prize if needed based on the manufacturer available inventory.
- Neither Sub Zero Mission, any ad sponsors, or suppliers will be held responsible for any improper use of prizes.
- This rafﬂe is void where prohibited.
- Tickets, Prizes, and Firearms are not transferable; the person designated on the ticket must claim the prizes. Proof of Identification must be presented to claim the firearm.
- Sub Zero Mission is a registered 501c (3) non-profit organization.
To ensure every winner receives fair and equal earnings for this drawing, Sub Zero Mission has added measures so that every winner receives the true value of their prize. Considering recent market availability, if the listed firearm is unavailable during the week of its drawing, the rafﬂe winner can choose another firearm of the same value or accept the cash value of the gun noted on the calendar drawing week.
Questions or concerns can be emailed to Sub Zero Mission at: firstname.lastname@example.org