You can donate warming items, your money, or your time
We will have many fundraisers during the year of various sizes in order for you to donate.
One of our largest events is the Reverse Raffle held in the fall. You can also stop out at many of the community events where we are present like Painesville Party in the Park or the Deerassic Classic in Cambridge, Ohio.
There are lot of expenses and overhead involved in helping the homeless. Here are some ways that The Sub Zero Mission may spend money donated:
- New items to supplement the items we hand out or need
- Fuel, insurance, maintenance of our company delivery vehicles
- Storage and cleaning of materials
- Materials needed to advertise and host our events and fundraisers
There are many ways to help:
- Give us items to pass out to the homeless (Learn how to do so here.)
- Buy a T-shirt, hoodie or cap (Purchase one here)
- Attend one of our events (See a list of events here)
- Stop by our booth at an event and grab a sticker to put on your vehicle. (See where we might be here.)
- Donate Money (You can do Online here.)